Webalo 5.0 extends Webalo's leadership in the industrial market, supporting frontline workers in energy, manufacturing, mining with:
- Tighter integration with industrial data sources (Historians, MES systems)
- Streamlined 'Connect and Deploy' no-code app delivery
- Enhanced workflow management
- Contextualized dashboards with embedded asset hierarchies
- PDF report generation for ease in sharing data
From 451 Research, Chris Marsh, Research Director, Workforce Productivity and Compliance, states: "the drive for improved workforce productivity is a critical area of focus for industrial businesses in 2019. Webalo's user experience platform allows companies to generate user-driven interactions with their enterprises, providing frontline worker with productivity apps that are automatically generated to support their specific roles and responsibilities. This aligns with the important trend of individual employees having at their disposal more personalized intelligence around their work."
Read the complete press release here.
If you would like more information on Webalo, and how we can increase the productivity of your frontline workforce, please contact me directly or visit our website: www.webalo.com.